Meet Dr. Stackpole
Meet Forest Lake Dentist, Dr. William Stackpole
Being a dentist for more than two decades, I understand the stress and anxiety many people have about dental care. That’s why I work so hard to make our patients feel as comfortable as possible and why the rest of my team shares this commitment to your comfort and peace of mind.
How is Stackpole Dental different from other dental clinics? Gentle, respectful dentistry is much more than a slogan to us. It’s something we practice every day, with every patient. We take the time to listen to you, carefully explain your treatment options and answer all your questions. And, when you’re in the chair, you receive our full, undivided attention.
This highly personal, patient-centered approach has been key to developing a very loyal clientele. In fact, we’re now serving the second, and even the third, generation of our original patient base. If you live in the Forest Lake area, I invite you to get in touch with us, make an appointment and discover how pleasant it can be to experience the finest dental care available.
— Dr. William Stackpole
Experience & Areas Of Expertise:
- Practicing Dentistry In Forest Lake, MN Since 1990
- Family & General Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Education & Teaching:
- Creighton University, Omaha, NE (pre-dental degree in biology)
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry (DDS)
- Spear Study Club Continuing Education
- Served As An Instructor At The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Department of Emergency Care & Oral Diagnostics
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- St. Paul District Dental Society
- Forest Lake Chamber of Commerce